Pressure Free Foam Cushion
The Pressure Free Foam Cushion consists of an egg-crated memory foam top layer that molds itself to it’s user while the ethylene vinyl acetate bottom layer help promote exceptional air circulation to assist in the prevention and healing of pressure ulcers. The outer cover top is made of soft multi-spandex material that is both comfortable and breathable while the bottom consists of anti-slip material that grips to a surface to minimize cushion movement.
• Dimensions: 45 x 40 x 10 cm
• Top Layer: Egg-crated Memory Foam
• Bottom Layer: Ethylene Vinyl Acetate
• Cover Material: Soft multi-spandex
• Base Material: Anti-slip material